Linear Amp LAUNCH all new GEMINI solid state Linear Amplifier range.
Linear Amp are pleased to announce the launch of the GEMINI all new linear amplifier range.
Designed, manufactured and assembled entirely the UK, the GEMINI linear amplifier is an all new solid state linear amplifier with 300 W output available in 6, 4 and 2 m versions.
Designed to fill a market gap between the low power outputs of transverters and smaller rigs and the 1kW plus amplifiers that not all users want or can afford the Gemini range combines low drive requirements with instant on solid state performance. Furthermore GEMINI is a complete turnkey solution incorporating an integral 50 V linear power supply so no external PSU is required.
First production will be a with 4 m and 6 m version to be followed with 6 m (50 MHz) and 2 m (144 MHz) versions.
- Solid state instant-on design
- Integral 50 V linear power supply
- Advanced cooling design ensures high duty cycle operation for MGM modes with low fan noise
- In-built sequencer
- Full protection against overdrive, high SWR and over-temperature
- Ultra compact all aluminium chassis measuring just 270 w x 300 d x 120 h mm
- Input drive levels from 3 W – 25 W can be specified
The first public appearance of GEMINI will be at the National Hamfest , Newark on 28th/28th September on The DX Shop Stand. First deliveries of the product will be in October. The price is 849 GBP incl. VAT. Full details are available at www.linearamp.co.uk
or by calling The DX Shop on 01588 620126.