Don't be afraid to ask any questions pertaining to the 4 m band...
I am a newbe on 70 and listening on my 70/28mhz converter I hear quite a lot of what seem to be digital modes of communication at approx 70.300. Can anyone explain what I may be receiving.
Last edited by GW4LPB
on Thu 7 Feb 2013, 20:06, edited 4 times in total.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon 2 Apr 2012, 11:44
- Location and locator: 1081L
theoretically it might be rtty or fax but it would be extremely unlikely. Its probably a spurious response in your receiver
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Tue 25 May 2004, 19:23
- Location and locator: IO81MX Lower Maes-coed
Could it be AX.25 packet radio ? I know I heard some AX.25 signals about 5 years ago, when we had Es to the UK/Ireland.
73 Uffe PA5DD
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon 28 Feb 2005, 16:19
- Location and locator: JO22IC
Return to Questions and answers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests